Best point of sale software for retailers in Nigeria
Lagos as the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria has millions of retailers who own and run small stores or kiosks. The same goes for other towns and cities all over Nigeria. These stores and kiosks are fundamental to the growth of the Nigerian economy but more importantly, they provide the daily bread for Tens of millions of families across Nigeria. This is fundamental in that if you are a small retail store owner, you expect to run your store every day to be able to feed your family. However, there is a major issue affecting these retail stores; the way they are run. Retailers and kiosk owners don’t invest in the right retail tools, yet they can access the best point of sale software for retailers in Nigeria absolutely free.
If you are a small retail store owner, this is what you may have been doing wrong.
- Still relying on a pen and notebook – most business owners generally do this. You may think that you have been doing this for several years and you are absolutely fine with this but you can certainly still do better.
- Concentrating on how much you sold – most retailers are so fixated on how much they have sold in a day/week/month. This is wrong as your sales do not equate to profitability.
- Inadequate inventory management – that small notebook is not adequate to sufficiently manage your inventory. How do you treat theft? You need a robust stock control system in place to be able to have a clear sight of your stock.
- Selling without record keeping – Most retailers still carry out cash sales as the rate of mobile/card payment is still very much low. So most retailers still rely on the ever reliable cash sales. The problem with this type of selling is lack of record keeping. You do not have a record of how much was sold, who bought what and which product is your best seller. No record whatsoever. This is detrimental to your business.
- Focusing on survival over growth – most retail store owners just want to survive and as such neglect business growth. You should seek to grow your business to ensure survival.
In light of the problems outlined above, what then can you do to solve them?
Simple answer – invest in the best point of sale software for retailers in Nigeria. There are several retail software in Nigeria but they do not cater for the very small retail stores and kiosks that we have all over Nigeria. This is why PrognoStore is different. It is designed to sort out all the retail problems highlighted above and still give you the opportunity to grow your retail business.
How does PrognoStore work for a small retail or kiosk owner like you?
- Record all inventory in one go – you can enter all your stock by using an efficient upload process. This means you know all the products you have in stock.
- Record all sales – you will have a record of all the sales you make in your store. This is the beauty of PrognoStore as the best retail system in Nigeria
- Unlimited access to records – your record is an important business asset that you can use to grow your business. Business is not just about survival. Grow your business to ensure your business survives.
- Free option – Is your business really small? You can sign up for free. The free option gives you an opportunity to still run your business with the best point of sale software for a retail business in Nigeria.
PrognoStore has been tailored to meet the needs of retailers as we believe that running a retail business shouldn’t be hard. You should make the right decision by investing in the best point of sale software for retailers in Nigeria. What more, you can try it for free.
Don’t forget you can still use promo code PB60FREE to get 60 days free at www.prognostore.com/signup